Today we will try to provide you with a series of tips that can help in raising your little kitten during the first months of life and we will solve the following concerns:
* What is the care of cats?
* What care should a cat of just a few months have?
* The first care of a baby cat
* What foods can a puppy cat eat?
Nothing better than having a happy and healthy cat. Cats depend on people for everything they need - food, clean water, a litter box to relieve themselves. Our furry friends are taking their first steps in this world and it is our duty to be vigilant so that they grow strong, happy and in good health.
The first thing we must bear in mind when adopting a small kitten is that its maturity, when it comes to becoming an adult cat, will largely depend on our teaching during the first months of life. If we manage to adapt the feline in the best possible way, we will surely also be achieving better communication with it and its environment. All that said, let's get started!
Tips for caring for a puppy cat:
* Encourage everyone in the household to have a happy and healthy cat.
* Help the felines explore the great interiors.
* Bear in mind that all cats prefer a clean litter box when relieving themselves.
* They like that dinner is always served so that they can feed themselves without having to ask their owner.
* It is necessary to avoid cutting its claws.
* We must be aware of getting the fleas to fly.
* Always be advised by the Veterinarian.
What care should we have with a cat that is just 2 months old?
It is important to bear in mind that from 2 months of age we can start the little one on solid food, always progressively. We will offer you small portions of wet food or patés daily, as long as they are formulated specifically for puppy cats.
Necessary care for 1 month old kittens
* If possible, try to get artificial formula.
* If you can, buy a bottle and a nipple for each cat (with this you will be avoiding disease transmission) and boil all the objects to sterilize them.
* Always heat the milk until it is at a suitable temperature, neither too cold nor too hot. Use your skin to check that it is at a suitable temperature.
* We must stimulate the feline until we wake him up. * Never vertically, always horizontally and allow your kitten to drink milk (it is recommended that you consult your veterinarian to find the right amount).
* It is very important to review the indications of the product you have purchased.
* Let him nurse little by little and without haste, it is preferable that he receives more than a smaller amount of formula.
* Pay attention to a strange cough, excessive noise or the expulsion of milk through the nose. If it happens, it will be the consequence of a poor ingestion of milk. Go immediately to a veterinary clinic.
* Never rock him like a baby.
* When he finishes eating you must stimulate his genitals to urinate or defecate, it is very important that you always do it.
* Use a wet wipe or towel to simulate your mother's tongue.
The advice is always useful to start and get an idea of what it will take to take responsibility properly, although it is obviously recommended that you always consult the veterinarian who will treat your furry friend.
On the other hand, if this article has interested you, we invite you to read about the following topics: